My Brief Curriculum Vitae
- B.S. in Computer Science, 2017-2021(expected)
- South China University of Technology
- Major GPA: 3.98/4.0 (Overall GPA: 3.95/4.0) (Ranking: 1/134)
- March 2021 - Now: Research Assistant
- Microsoft Research Asia, Beijing, China.
- Duties included: 1. Design more powerful and simple object detection architecture based on the Transformer. 2. Understand NLP tasks such as NLI and exploit new paradigms to solve them more efficiently.
- Advisor: Prof. Jingdong Wang
- August 2020 - Now: Research Assistant
- University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China.
- Duties included: 1. learning deep generative model for pedestrian generation. 2. cross-domain Re-ID from a causal view. 3. designing an efficient method to tackle problems in object detection and partial pedestrian re-identification.
- Advisor: Prof. Tieniu Tan
- Co-Advisors: Prof. Zhang Zhang and Prof. Liang Wang
- April 2018 – July 2020: Research Assistant
- South China University of Technology, Guangzhou, China.
- Duties included: Incentive mechanism design for crowdsourcing platforms, edge computing platforms, and federal learning platforms.
- Advisor: Prof. Xinglin Zhang
Honors and Awards
- Top Ten Best Student Models of South China University of Technology, 2020
- The best honor for undergraduates in South China University of Technology
- Jingtang He Technology Innovation Scholarship (¥ 20000), 2020
- Contemporary Undergraduate Mathematical Contest in Modeling(CUMCM), National first prize, 2019.
- National Inspirational Scholarship (¥5000, ranking: 1st / 37, 1st / 134, 1st / 134), 2018, 2019, 2020.
- “Hong Ping Chang Qing” Technology Innovation Scholarship (¥ 3000), 2020.